Pages

Monday, May 11, 2020

Drew's teaching us all a thing or two about sharks!

Here is another fabulous example of the A-Z challenge from Drew. Drew has been doing a lot of reading in his free time about sharks so what better topic for his A-Z challenge. Drew has managed to find a shark-related word for every letter of the alphabet. I am so proud of how hard Drew has worked on this piece of learning. He has completed this distance learning task to such a high standard and I can tell how much effort he has put in. Go Drew!


2 comments:

  1. Hello Drew.
    What a super effort you have put in to make this slideshow.Well done to you.My favourite would have to be the Hammerhead Shark.If you ever got the chance,would you go swimming with sharks?.I might but only if I was in a shark cage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super effort Drew. from Jacob

    ReplyDelete