Pages

Friday, April 10, 2020

Angel's geometric shape art

One of the activities linked as part of our home learning task was to explore a geometry website. Check out this post by Angel and you can see what pictures she has created using different geometric shapes.

Hello Guys and welcome back to my blog I have been learning about Geometry on a site. I have made a flower out of some shapes. I like to make flowers out of shapes because it is fun to do. I hope that you guys can make some shapes as well. I am proud that I can make stuff out of shapes. I hope you enjoy looking at my flower I did fell free to comment If you like and help me out If you want you could add more things to comment. Here is a picture of what I have done I will put a link so you can go on the link to do some shape stuff.

https://www.nctm.org/Classroom-Resources/Illuminations/Interactives/Geometric-Solids/

3 comments:

  1. Hello Angel and room 11.
    I like this flower.I especially like that it actually looks like a flower.I think sometimes it's hard to make something look like it's supposed too,when we use straight lines.
    Maybe next time you could tell us what shapes you used.Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs Cassidy next time when I do another one like that I will tell people the shapes that i have used.-Angel

      Delete