Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Mac and Mrs Mclachlan in lockdown

I have been really lucky to be able to spend so much time with my son Mac and my husband during the lockdown. Yesterday and today have been so lovely and warm so Mac and I got to spend some time outside. Yesterday I let Mac play with the hose and some buckets. He loves water and I know this is one of his favourite thing to do when he's in care. Every day Mac, our dog Pikelet and I go for a walk a feed the chickens and go rabbit spotting! We have lots of wild rabbits living around our place and the empty block of land next door. They are too scared of us to let us get to close but it is fun to try and spot them before they run off. Here are some pictures of what we have been up to today. I would love to hear what you have been up to and maybe see some pictures on your blog. Don't forget to stay cybersmart!


Can you spot the rabbit?




4 comments:

  1. Hello Mrs Mclachan,Mac and Pikelet.
    Thank you for sharing what you have been up to.I too,have been going for long walks with my dog.We take his pram as he is only small and our walks are long.
    We don't have chickens but Sam does call PoPcorn one.He makes the same clucking noises that chickens make.
    On one of our walks in Waterloo Park we did see a rabbit but we called him Bugs,not Spot.
    I look forward to more of your class blogs.Keep safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mrs Mclachlan. This picture looks like you guys are having fun. It has been warm and that is good so we can go out to places. I have just had a walk today with my grandma. And my grandad has been working.I miss seeing you. Has your husband been able to go out for a walk? Have an amazing day and stay safe in your bubble. -Angel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was suppose to write these pictures. Sorry.

      Delete
  3. Hello Mrs Mclachlan. Thanks for sharing these lovely pictrues. I have been to a walk with my dad. Every night I stay up really late since there is no school. I really miss seeing your beautiful smile. How is your dog and you husbend? Stay safe in your bubble!
    -Krystallynna

    ReplyDelete