Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2020

Blog post by Casper

Check out this great post that Casper has written about what he has been up to over the past few days. You can check out more of Caspers posts on his blog https://hpscasperw.blogspot.com/

this is what i've been up to during lockdown.


these are some muffins we made, the one without icing are blueberry muffins they are made of...
1 1/2  flour
3/4 sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons of baking powder
1/3 vegetable oil
1 large egg
1/2 cup of milk
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
about 1 cup of frozen blue berries
mix it all together in a bowl then put in a muffin tray


we decorated the vanilla cupcakes with buttercream icing and different sprinkles. they were really yum!





This is me eating one. It was delicious and creamy. We made 12 of them and they all got eaten in 2 days!

I also went for a walk to the park and played lawn bowling with my mum, brother and step dad. i was pretty good and won a few times.
My step dad takes us for a scooter ride every morning for some exercise and we have lots of fun.





We also did some cool art paintings with string. you paint the whole thing white and then put different colour paint all over the string and make a zig zag pattern and pull it down and it makes a flower. my favourite is the one of right.

That is my lockdown so far! My mum is going to make me update everyday from now on so watch out on my blog.




3 comments:

  1. Good afternoon Casper and the fantastic room 11 children.
    These cakes look delicious.I was disappointed Casper,to read that you have eaten them all.I was looking forward to eating one myself :).
    What a great way to fill in one of the lock down days.I have been thinking about making some lolly cake,using licorice allsorts.
    I look forward to more of your wonderful work room 11.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello casper,Those cupcakes look so good,Theirs a blueberry muffin but what is the other one?.I really like your art it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Casper - I love the string art it looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete