Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

You're never too old for a bear hunt!

You may have heard that lots of people have been joining in on a community bear hunt by putting a toy bear in their window based on the book '. This is a really sweet way of adding a bit of fun for children walking around the neighbourhood with the idea that they can see how many bears they can spot. Are you doing this at your house? Have you spotted any bears when you have been out for a walk? Even as an adult I have loved spotting bears in people's windows. I haven't done this at our house because no one can see our house from the road but I loved this is one I spotted today on our walk.


1 comment:

  1. Good afternoon room 11 I'm going on a bear hunt.Do you wanna come with me?.Look over there,I can see a large,pink hippopotamus.HEY! look in that window,I can see a large giraffe with bright,blue eyes.WAIT! STOP! there's
    a chalk drawn bear on the foot path,make sure you don't step on it.
    These are only some of the wonderful toys I saw in people's windows.I hope you are all keeping safe and I can't wait to see you all at school.

    ReplyDelete