Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Hello from Mrs Mclachlan's bubble

Hi everyone, I really hope that you are all well and keeping safe in your bubble. This week I have been using Google Hangouts to have video meetings with Mr Roberts and the other teachers from HPS. We have been working really hard to come up with ways to support your learning while we have to stay home. I am really excited to give distance learning a go especially because I miss you all and I think this will be a fun way to make sure we are all learning together.

This week I will be giving your parents/caregivers a phone call to see how you all are and to let you know how we are going to be carrying on our learning in Room 11. In the meantime make sure you are checking your email and the class site.

Take care everyone and look forward to talking with you from the safety of our bubbles soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment